At Pacific Finance Australia, we take pride in helping you find a fair deal when securing your home or investment property. Even though Kyal and Kara from The Block know exactly what goes into renovating a home when it comes to finding a fair deal they always turn to their Mortgage Broker!
Why use a Broker?
Buying a home – whether it be your very first home or an investment property can seem like a daunting prospect. At Pacific Finance Australia, our Brokers will do all the leg work for you. We look at a wide range of lenders Australia-wide, including all the major banks and credit unions to find the best deal for you. Let us make your purchase a rewarding experience.
Deloitte Access Economics has done up a report on the Value of Mortgage Broking. These are some of the highlights:
- Providing you with choices – the average Mortgage Broker has access to 34 lenders and uses an average of at least 10 lenders on their panel.
- Contributing towards the Australian economy – the mortgage industry contributes $2.9 billion each year thus supporting more than 27,000 full-time jobs.
- Offering you competitive rates – Mortgage Brokers drive competition by giving you access to lenders beyond just the major banks and their affiliates.
- High satisfaction levels – more than 90% of customers are happy with their Mortgage Brokers performance.
- Lowering rates – the Mortgage Broker channel has contributed to a fall in lenders’ net interest margins of more than 3 percentage point over the last 30 years.
To read the full report, please visit The Value of Mortgage Broking.
Check out some of the behind the scenes footage with Kyal and Kara from The Block – Watch the videos here
Read about some of our clients’ experiences and how having a broker behind you can help you secure the funds you need – whether it be for personal or business purposes.
Your Broker Behind You
Joel Quartermaine helped Furnace Solutions secure finance for special mining-related equipment sourced from Ireland. This has allowed Ben to take his company to the next level and become an industry leader.
“Pacific Finance ensures purchasing new equipment to expand our business is simple. Their efficient and professional service allows me to focus on my business rather than the maze of finance. I would highly recommend Pacific Finance Australia to any business owner.”
– Ben Burchill, Director of Furnace Solutions
Wade helped Pietro Gelateria finance all their gelato equipment and freezers for their hip new gelato parlour in Vic Park. Though Mathew, owner of Pietro Gelateria came to Pacific Finance Australia for cost-saving solutions, he soon learned that he could refinance his equipment and put himself in a better financial solution.
“Financing my equipment leases through Pacific Finance Australia was easy and straightforward, and I am glad to have used them to improve my financial situation”
– Mathew Fleay, Owner of Pietro Gelateria
Tim Edwards and Richard Birchall helped Yarri – Restaurant and Bar finance their restaurant fit-out. Even though Yarri is a relatively new restaurant, it has already made it on to Australia’s top 100 restaurants list. Tim and Richard helped the owners of Yarri finance everything from point of sales systems and iPads to refrigeration at the venue. Other items financed include glassware, crockery, tables and chairs, pots and pans, meat slicers, food processors, vacuum packaging and even the beer taps. With the right finance options, these three entrepreneurs were able to make their dreams come true.
Rod Beeton helped Justin and Karlie refinance their home loan at a better rate than they originally had.
“Thanks for your assistance with our mortgage. Moving from an unhelpful lender to Macquarie Bank was made painless and easy with your services. We’d recommend Rod to anyone for refinancing, or for new home loans. Many thanks.”
– Justin & Karlie Mooney