If you’re self-employed, you know the hassle and stress of paying your annual premiums for your business in one hit. You can avoid the stress of having to pay a large lump sum with our (IPF) Insurance Premium Funding solutions. Pacific Finance Australia can help you secure the necessary funds needed to cover these annual premiums, so that your business’ cashflow remains intact.
How does Insurance Premium Funding (IPF) work?
Pacific Finance Australia has access to a wide panel of lenders that you can choose from. The lender pays the premiums on your behalf, allowing you to pay the lender back in smaller instalments. By securing finance to pay off these upfront costs, you can spread the cost of your premium over the year. Help your business grow in the long run by taking advantage of our IPF solutions.
The Benefits of Insurance Premium Funding:
- No hefty lump sums
You can now pay the lender smaller and more manageable monthly repayments with fixed interest rates. As a result of this, budgeting and cash flow forecasting become much easier.
- Be in control of your cash flow
You can inject extra funds into other vital assets for your business, because you won’t be paying the premiums upfront.
- Flexibility with your finances
With access to multiple funding solutions and repayment structures, we can help you find the right fit for your unique financial requirements. Your repayments can be structured to fall within your revenue cycles, if the revenue of your business is seasonal. You may also be able to lock in the interest rate, allowing you to focus on your business without any unforeseen changes.
- Tax benefits
Any establishment fees, interest rates and/or other costs you may incur for funding your insurance premiums will be tax deductible.
- Simplify your accounting
You can also consolidate multiple insurance premiums under a single loan, resulting in a single monthly payment.
What you can expect with a Pacific Finance Broker
- Access to one of Australia’s largest panel of lenders, including all the major banks as well boutique financiers.
- The markets’ most competitive interest rates combined with multiple repayment options to suit your cashflow needs.
- Cost-effective and flexible loan options that are specifically tailored for you.
- No additional security requirements for the loan.
- Finance Specialists that are experienced in helping businesses grow through both short-term and long-term business finance solutions.
Let us help you take your business to where it needs to be with an obligation free facility review of your business.
Contact your Pacific Finance Australia Broker today on 08 9321 2120 or send us an email – email@example.com for more information.