Managing Your Cashflow
Every business owner understands that cashflow is the lifeblood of their business. It is the thing that keeps business owners up at night. Being able to juggle the cost of paying employees, rent and suppliers can be challenging. Not having enough money in the business account each day to cover all these commitments can put you in a stressful scenario, yet it is one that most business owners face at some point in time.
There are some changes you can make to your business processes, to ease the burden on your cashflow and on yourself. With our business finance solutions, you can regain the confidence you have in your business’ cashflow and focus on other important aspects of your business.
Our Business Cashflow Solutions
Invoice Finance (also known as Debtor Finance)
We have access to a panel of financiers that specialise in invoice financing.
It ensures that every time you raise an invoice, you receive up to 80% of that invoice the very next day, without having to wait for the client to pay. When your customer pays the invoice, the funds will go to the financier and you will receive the remaining 20%, less interest and fees.
- Inject cash into your business within 24 hours of the invoice being raised
- No property security required as the unpaid invoices are used as security
- Loans available from $5,000 to $2 million
- Flexible payback periods of 30 to 90 days
Trade Finance (both local and international)
This facility will provide funds to pay your suppliers (both local and international) and give you 30, 60 or 90 days to pay it back. During this period no repayments are to be made, but the facility must be paid out in full at the end in one lump sum.
The facility can be used by importers who are purchasing goods from overseas for re-sale, or by businesses purchasing stock or goods from local suppliers for re-sale trade finance. Effectively gives you 30, 60 or 90 days to make your sale and collect the money before you need to pay for the goods or stock.
- Inject cash into your business within 1 to 2 weeks
- No security required
- Loans available from $150,000 to $2 million
- Flexible payback periods of 30,60 or 90 days
Short Term Business Loans
This finance solution can help you meet your business’ immediate cashflow needs. The cashflow injection could help your business meet the demands of a growing market and in turn, can assist in the overall expansion of your business. This is a time effective finance solution that requires little paperwork. The lender analyses your bank statements and determines how much your business can afford to borrow.
- Inject cash into your business within 2-3 business days
- No property or business assets to be provided as security
- Loans available from $5,000 to $250,000
- Flexible payback periods of 3 to 9 months
You can download our Cashflow eBook for business owners by clicking on the link below
A call to the right person can get the job done
Pacific Finance takes the hard work out of securing finance. Our Brokers pride themselves on their relationship with existing clients and referral sources. We believe that a single phone call should set the finance process in motion. That is the kind of relationship our clients can expect from Pacific Finance.
For more information please call your Pacific Finance Broker on (08) 9321 2120 or send us an email via email@example.com